I have spent all day trying to get this to work.
Following these threads:
Since there doesn't seem to be a single howto or true set of instructions here. I tried the following:
1) Used an hp utility to wipe the usbdrive
2) copied the files over with ubcd2usb
3) copied over windows files and edited the relevant main.cfg menu file
4) renamed relevant directories and files to make sure they were all-caps
5) updated syslinux by coping over the newest syslinux files from their web site
6) used the script that updates BCD
7) ran syslnux i: to update syslinux
all per the threads above and one I cant find atm.
At each step I could get into the menu fine but I can't boot wiindows7. I get the following message:
Info: An error occurred whie attempting to read the boot configuration data..
I think I've tried everything to deal with this, so I'm hoping someone can provide some much-needed advice.
Try looking for help here if you are having problems with the latest beta of Ultimate Boot CD.
1 post • Page 1 of 1