Installing other softwares to UBCD and updating

Try looking for help here if you are having problems with the latest beta of Ultimate Boot CD.

Moderators: Icecube, StopSpazzing

MGP

Installing other softwares to UBCD and updating

#1 Post by MGP » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 am

Hi

I was wondering is there a way is there a tuturial or a way i can install other softwares to UBCD. I want to create my UBCD adding some more programs to it. I plan to include a different virus scanner, etc. I have seen tuturials for installing other specific softwares but the instruction are not universal. EX: I might get instructions for installing norton ghost but the method may not be the same for installing another program.

thanks in advance

MGP

Re: Installing other softwares to UBCD and updating

#2 Post by MGP » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:22 pm

uhh Is there an even more active forum? I feel like everyone has left.

ady

#3 Post by ady » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 pm

MGP wrote:uhh Is there an even more active forum? I feel like everyone has left.
Probably because your question is too general, and evidently you haven't even tried to search for already posted solutions, in the forum, in the wiki and in the UBCD website.

BTW, are you sure you are looking for customizing UBCD? (Please, before answering, read viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2864).

MGP

#4 Post by MGP » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:15 am

ady wrote:
MGP wrote:uhh Is there an even more active forum? I feel like everyone has left.
Probably because your question is too general, and evidently you haven't even tried to search for already posted solutions, in the forum, in the wiki and in the UBCD website.

BTW, are you sure you are looking for customizing UBCD? (Please, before answering, read viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2864).
lol thanks

I didn't realize they were two separate things.