* Newer kernel with newer disk drivers as usual.
* Path select has been improved, I hope, it should now also tell what it does find on its way, and be more likely to work automatically.
* If it does not find the correct path, you probably selected the wrong partition.
* NOTE: Windows 7 has a small boot partition first (number 1) for the boot loader, and my system may not be smart enough to select number 2 instead. So you select number 2 manually. Thanks! :)
* Release contains some small bugfixes that may be able to handle some problematic registries. Or maybe not.
* For more change info not directly related to regular password reset, se the other pages.
Download Ultimate Boot CD v5.0
Use Parted Magic
for handling all partitioning task: http://partedmagic.com/