CANT FIND Filesystem Tools->Boot Managers->Smart BootM HELP

Note: If you are looking for information on UBCD4Win (UBCD for Windows), YOU HAVE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE!

Moderators: Icecube, StopSpazzing

abz

CANT FIND Filesystem Tools->Boot Managers->Smart BootM HELP

#1 Post by abz » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:26 am

hi am new to this website and i need some HELP

here is my problem
i cant find the Filesystem Tools->Boot Managers->Smart BootManager options to then boot my WIN 7 OS
i have downloaded ubcd4win burnt it onto a dvd iso file. and it works when i boot the disk up exept that i cant find that option.
i am on windows xp trying to get on to windows 7.

please i have been doing research for almost 4 days now and nothing i have found has helped.

i am getting frustrated and i think i am going to give up. ANY help is appreciated PLEASE !!!!!

ady

Re: CANT FIND Filesystem Tools->Boot Managers->Smart BootM H

#2 Post by ady » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:31 am

You are posting at the wrong forum. This is UBCD, which is NOT the one you are trying to get help with.

BTW, UBCD also includes Smart Boot Manager.

If you are having problems with booting, then maybe you should be looking for help at relevant forums about booting issues.

abz

#3 Post by abz » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:53 am

hi
so can i use ubcd instead of ubcd4win to boot win 7.
thanks

ady

#4 Post by ady » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 am

I don't know what's the problem with your normal booting process (and if in doubt, you should ask in the relevant forums related to booting issues or related to Windows Seven). I'm only saying that UBCD also contains Smart Boot Manager (but I don't know how you pretend to solve your original problem with SBM anyway).