Hello just arrived, and a Question for everyone!

Try looking for help here if you are having problems with the Ultimate Boot CD.

Moderators: Icecube, StopSpazzing

KingD

Hello just arrived, and a Question for everyone!

#1 Post by KingD » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:26 am

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, just arrived! I found this site because I was repairing a computer for my brother-in-law, and in the process I came to realize that most of my "well used" floppy's are now bad and unreadable (boot disks, drivers etc). Well I went looking for replacments on the web and found the UBCD (does a happy dance)! This is REALLY going to cut down on the number of disks, cd's that I carry with me! I'm an Accountant, but I also do some IT for my department when the IT dept just doesn't have the time! I also repair computers on the side for so extra cash! Well now that I have bored you with the above! I have a question for everyone! I would like to make a boot CD, with numerous seperate boot disks listed, everything from Dos to XP all on one CD (bootable) with a menu to choose which boot to use! Does anyone have any idea how I would go about doing this? Please let me know and thanks for the VERY informative site, and downloads.

KingD

SteelTrepid

#2 Post by SteelTrepid » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:09 pm

An accountant needs extra money?? :twisted:

I suggest you check this post in my forum. It's based on combining the original UBCD and (my project) UBCD for Windows. It should help you and the users in my forum will be glad to provide a quick response to your questions.

http://www.ubcd4win.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=710

KingD

#3 Post by KingD » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:01 pm

An accountant needs extra money??

I suggest you check this post in my forum. It's based on combining the original UBCD and (my project) UBCD for Windows. It should help you and the users in my forum will be glad to provide a quick response to your questions.

http://www.ubcd4win.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=710
Well I'm an Accountant, but I'm NOT a CPA!

I will check out he link you posted, and thank!