It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: ISO with Macrium Reflect Plugin fails to be written to CD
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:20 am 

Hi

I wanted to make a Bart PE cd with the Macrium Reflect plugin. So I downloaded UBCDWin PE builder and installed it. Then I added the Macrium Refect plugin folder to this installation. To reduce the size of the ISO I disabled a couple of plugins. Then I built the ISO. When I try to write the ISO to a CD, the write process fails. I am using Nero. I tried it twice and both the times the write process failed. I have uploaded the logs files to depositfiles.com. Here is the link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/fignhpx47

Could someone plz tell me what is wrong that I am doing that the ISO fails to write ?

Edit:

The problem may be in these lines in UBCD4WinBuilder.log

E:\UBCD4Win\BartPE>"E:\UBCD4Win\temp\mkisofs.exe" -iso-level 4 -volid ""UBCD4Windows"" -A PEBUILDER/MKISOFS -sysid ""Win32"" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -hide boot.catalog -allow-lowercase -R -U -sort E:\UBCD4Win\temp\pe_sort.txt -duplicates-once -b BOOTSECT.BIN -hide BOOTSECT.BIN -o "I:\UBCD\UBCD4WinBuilder.iso" . 2>&1 | mtee /+ E:\UBCD4Win\autobuild.log
Warning: creating filesystem that does not conform to ISO-9660.
Warning: Creating ISO-9660:1999 (version 2) filesystem.
Warning: ISO-9660 filenames longer than 31 may cause buffer overflows in the OS.

I think something is wrong with the length of the file names. But I do not know what and how to rectify.

I loaded the ISO I first made into VMWare as a virtual PC and its working perfectly. Its only the CD's that are not being written with this ISO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:08 am 

Your at the UBCD (DOS/LINUX) forum. You may get an answer here but the correct forum is -> http://www.ubcd4win.com/forum

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]