URGENT Virus damage

Try looking for help here if you are having problems with the Ultimate Boot CD.

Moderators: Icecube, StopSpazzing

sniper420

URGENT Virus damage

#1 Post by sniper420 » Wed May 06, 2009 10:03 am

I got a software via e-mail and I accidentally clicked the exe and it ran. My NOD32 showed it's virus and stopped it. But my computer started acting weird and I had to restart my computer. After restarting I always get BSOD (even if I try to get in safe mode )with technical information:

****STOP: 0X0000007B (OXF7A67524, 0XC0000034, 0X00000000, 0X0000000)

I have Windows XP Professional
and Dell m1330

I cant boot in windows AND not even in safe mode and is giving me BSOD so I cant access them

I tried booting with ultimate disk. Gives me annoying errors with any software i try to use.

Any help would be appreciated.

StopSpazzing

#2 Post by StopSpazzing » Sun May 10, 2009 8:23 am

Accidently?

Sounds bad...you most likely will have to format the whole drive and reinstall windows as if it was a bad virus could of destroyed everything.

What errors does it give you when you run the antivirus tools from UBCD? Could you please write them down?

At this point if you cant even run antivirus software on the hd because you are getting error probably relating to bad disk..I would DL knoppix
http://knopper.net/knoppix-mirrors/index-en.html pick a mirror and dl the latest iso, burn it to cd and boot from it and Back-up >ALL< data you can and format the whole HD with a complete, NOT quick format, and then reinstall windows.

You really really need to be careful with emails. Never open one you dont know who its from.
~Just StopSpazzing~

Visit the UBCD Wiki: http://wiki.ultimatebootcd.com
Please check your UBCD ISO MD5 Hash Sum; May prevent issues later on by not having an exact copy.

Currently Working on Common Issues and Repair Tips on the Wiki.