Updated Version of Dell 32bit Diagnostics GUI>
1. Download and extract/install the utility from here: Dell Diagnostics GUI V.1322A1
Make sure it's the file CW1322A1.exe that you download.
2. After you run the file the program will open (if it doesn't run or you want to run it later just double click "DDDP.EXE") select "Create a Bootable Image" it will be selected as a "Hard Drive" type of image due to the size. Select a destination that you'll be able to find it in, such as "C:\Dell\Drivers\R174621\diags.img"
3. Optional - rename the file to "a1322a1.img" or compress with gzip -9 to "a1322a1.igz"
4. Copy the image file to your ubcd/images directory (ie: c:\ubcd\images)
5. Edit the "custom.cfg" file in "c:\ubcd\custom" and add this to the end of the file:
MENU LABEL Dell Diagnostics A1322A1 - GUI Based Diags for new Dells
APPEND initrd=/images/a1322a1.igz harddisk=4644864
6. Remaster the ISO and you should be all set - remaster by opening a command prompt and change directory (cd) to the c:\ubcd\tools\ubcd2iso directory and run at the prompt: "ubcd2iso c:\ubcd c:\ubcd\ubcd411.iso" - Make sure to move or delete any existing ISO files or that will get added to the new image as well.
Hope that's not too confusing to anyone...