For those of you who would like to do also, here is a brief description of what to do:
X: is metioned as the CD-Rom drive and C:\UBCD411\ as the folder where you unpacked the UBCD ISO file.
1. Download and extract the UBCD image as described here: http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/customize.html
2. From the c't "Software-Kellektion 8" (26/2008) copy the folder X:\KNOPPIX to the UBCD folder C:\UBCD411\
3. Copy the files X:\boot\isolinux\linux and X:\boot\isolinux\minirt.gz into the folder C:\UBCD411\custom\
4. Append the following to the file C:\custom\custom.cfg:
5. Create and burn the ISO file and your done.
Code: Select all
LABEL knoppix MENU LABEL Knoppicillin KERNEL /custom/linux APPEND append initrd=/custom/minirt.gz ramdisk_size=100000 init=/init lang=de apm=power-off vga=791 nomce loglevel=0 quiet
For those of you who aren't c't readers, but would like to try Knoppicillin, here is a download link for an older version of Knoppicillin http://www.heise.de/software/download/k ... tion/37894