It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: How do I recover my windows currpted files to normal
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 am 

I have downloaded and burned UBCD on a disc and it does detect and everything.
I am still a nub at the computer basic breakdown, but how do i restore my windows without losing my memory and hard work on it?
Also if you can tell me could you post it or give me a website with literally a step by step instructions.
Also i am running windows xp
Remember im still 16 and dumb ok no im not blond nor a chick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 am 

Wow, first off if you want people to help you, you won't insult them first (this blonde chick doesn't appreciate it!) But since I don't know anything, according to you...

In addition simply saying your windows is corrupt and expecting people to know exactly what is wrong with your computer and give you step by step instructions is well, ....

At least give us an error message or tell us exactly what your computer is doing or not doing.

You will get more help if you realize that all people (including, but not limited to, blondes and "chicks") could possibly know the answer.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]