It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: nOOb Question please help!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:11 pm 

Hello great work guys! I opted to try the new version however I added other programs to cd as described on your site but when I try to use the ubcd2iso command it spits out a error: "Missing file path\isolinux\isolinux.bin"

I checked the main path for ubcd and it does not contain a folder named isolinux let alot a file in that directory.. Was there a hidden folder that I perhaps didn't copy called isolinux or am I doing something wrong here?

Please help me compile my custom cd. I would just use a tool to compile it however I am unsure if all the system files needed to boot will be transfered if I just create a iso from the main ubcd directory I copied to the hard drive. I realize I can just get the boot image and tell the iso creator software to create a bootable cd iso but if you guys could tell me what I am doing wrong. I *hate* when I am doing something wrong and even if I find another way I still like to figure out what I was doing wrong...

Thanks in adavance and again great job putting this together!

Post subject: I apologize to everyoe in this forum
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:55 am 

Hello I just realized after posting this topic that a similar topic had been posted in the past. My bad and I just realized what mistake I was making so if the sysop of the forum could delete this topic many thanks.