PLoP Boot Manager v5.0
The PLoP Boot Manager is a small program to boot different operating systems. You can boot the operating systems from harddisk, floppy, CD/DVD or from USB.
You can start the boot manager from floppy, CD, network or USB. To start it from network or USB see PLoP Linux.
You can install the boot manager on your harddisk too. There is no extra partition required for the boot manager.
* CDROM boot without BIOS support
* USB boot without BIOS support (UHCI, OHCI and EHCI)
* Floppy boot
* Different profiles for operating systems
* Define up to 16 partitions
* No extra partition for the boot manager
* Hidden boot, maybe you have a rescue system installed and the user should not see that there is another system installed
* Boot countdown
* Hide partitions
* Password protection for the computer and the boot manager setup
* Backup of partition table data
* Textmode user interface 80x50
* Graphic user interface 640x480, 800x600, 1024x786, 1280x1024
* Start of the boot manager from harddisk, floppy, USB, CDROM and network
* MBR partition table edit
* The boot manager is freeware