I have worked on all the points you mentioned in your last message:
- Removed /ubcd/tools/ubcd2iso/run.cmd.
- Removed /ubcd/boot/dban/boot.cat.
- Removed /ubcd/boot/dban.bak.
- Added noapic to all cpustress entries.
- Changed ramdisk_size to 12000 for all cpustress entries.
- Set default mprime version to V24.
- Added customized cmdhelpinfo for all cpustress entries.
- Remove cpustress help entry.
- Added help, gpl-2.0.txt and README.txt to /ubcd/boot/cpustres.
- Fixed path to user-defined menu.
* Add something about the cmdstress= parameter in the cpu.cfg for stress
I couldn't find any space in the help text to adequately explain this paramater. I also think it's probably more useful for a person customizing UBCD, not running it. So I think having it in README.txt is good enough.
I don't know if you are going to abandon the documentation on the CD, but currently it is not available.
I think you're referring to the "website" folder? It's actually just a replica of the current website, so I didn't include it in the beta releases to save space.
Maybe you can introduce the use of xdelta to update the few files to avoid the unnecessary bandwidth waste for changing only 1MB of the total ISO. (e.g. UBCDb7.1 patch).
I tried doing that for b5 vs b6, but the delta file turns on to be 100MB, so I wasn't sure if it's worth the effort.
I will try that again for b6 vs b7.