It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Password protected files antivirus cant scan?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:19 am 

Hiya
I just downloaded and ran the torrent you provided and before I ever open anything I run my antivirus to make sure there are no bugs, it says 3 of the files are password protected so my antivirus wont scan them, what is the password to these so I can run these files through my antivirus, otherwise ill try another download site, I just dont take any chances, Thanks

Post subject: Re: Password protected files antivirus cant scan?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:12 pm 

Maguiver73 wrote:
Hiya
I just downloaded and ran the torrent you provided and before I ever open anything I run my antivirus to make sure there are no bugs, it says 3 of the files are password protected so my antivirus wont scan them, what is the password to these so I can run these files through my antivirus, otherwise ill try another download site, I just dont take any chances, Thanks

Which file are you speaking of? You need to be specific as there are 2 UBCD files that are torrents. And second, there is no passwords on any of the files, they may be zipped in a way which your antivirus doesn't support but detects them as compressed/zipped files. If you could list which files you are having issues with could prove this.

Visit the UBCD Wiki: http://wiki.ultimatebootcd.com
Please check your UBCD ISO MD5 Hash Sum; May prevent issues later on by not having an exact copy.

Currently Working on Common Issues and Repair Tips on the Wiki.