CPUstress 2.3.6 (15 September 2013)https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/701 ... s-188.8.131.52z
Size: 6181222 bytes
- Updated Intel LINPACK to v11.1.0 (from v11.0.5)
- Updated kernel to 3.11.1. Changes in this kernel build:
- Disable CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE
- Support x86 extended platforms (Intel MID, Medfield)
- Add hwmon drivers connected through SPI and IPMI
- Removed hwmon drivers that depend on Industrial I/O
- Removed I2C system bus drivers (for embedded)
- Updated eglibc to 2.18-r23929 (from 2.17-r23365). Also I removed several functions in this libc build, so the library is slightly smaller. See the compile note for details.
- Improvements to the build script.
- Minor fixes in scripts and documentation.
It seems that you forgot what I said when you release UBCD 5.2.6, so I repeat again:
1. I've updated Intel LINPACK to v11.1.0
, so please change the version number in the Isolinux menu entry and the entry on website.
2. The Isolinux entry of System Stability Tester has the description saying it "Can create up to 32 threads." The actual limit is 64
threads, so please change the text.
Kernel 3.11.6-cpustresshttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/701 ... 3.11.6.tar