I followed henryjfry's instruction how to add Windows Setup & Recovery Console to UBCD. It is as follows.
"1. Extract the ubcd files from the iso
2. Copy all the files from i386 off your xp setup cd into the root of the ubcd (ie /ubcd/i386)
(If you just want a bootable recovery console I downloaded one some time ago as an iso with just the files required to run it, it is less than 10mb total. Unfortunately I have no idea now where i got it then.)
3. Get Bart's Bart's wxp10.zip: http://www.nu2.nu/download.php?sFile=wxp10.zip
4. From wxp10.zip copy w2ksect.bin win51 and win51ip to the root of ubcd
5. Go into i386 and delete bootfix.bin (unless you want to hit any key to boot from cd)
6. If for some reason you want more than one xp version on a disc rename i386 and then take a hex editor and replace any occurance of i386 in /w2ksect.bin and /i386/SETUPLDR.BIN with whatever you are naming your folder (probably a good idea to keep it short) this works fine with the recovery console only but i have no idea what additional settings would be required for a full xp install
7. In /custom/custom.cfg add the entry for winxp recovery console
MENU LABEL XP Recovery Console
Windows Setup & Recovery Console successfully boot up with CD, but the processing of Windows Setup was failed caused by error message. It is as follows.
"Please, insert Windows XP Professional SP2 CD to the drive. ....."
I inserted a Win XP SP2 CD to CD/DVD ROM drive and I clicked enter key, but Windows Setup won't go to Recovery Console. The Windows Setup still asked me to insert Windows XP Professional SP2 CD. I tried to use Floppy disks for Windows Setup, but it was failed.
Please, give me your advice. Thanks.