Login to Windows XP Infected with Trojan Horse

Try looking for help here if you are having problems with the Ultimate Boot CD.

Moderators: Icecube, StopSpazzing

huygen

Login to Windows XP Infected with Trojan Horse

#1 Post by huygen » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:41 am

Hi everyone,

Recently my desktop pc is infected with trojan horse. It causes me cannot get login into windows xp. So I’ve tried downloaded the ubcd 411 that allow me to login to windows xp to save my files. After downloaded next I burned the software into an empty cd rom and use it in my desktop pc. I've changed the bios main boot device priority to cd-dvd rom. And the program is runs properly. Can anyone tell me how to use this program for login to my windows xp that infected with trojan horse?

Thanks in advance

StopSpazzing

#2 Post by StopSpazzing » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:00 pm

After booting onto the cd, there should be options for antivirus/malware tools, off the top of my head forgot what menu it is under. Run each tool one at a time and when they are finished see if you can boot your computer. If you still CANT, then post again and I will walk you through steps of removing the trojan, or if you are still stuck let us know and we can walk you through it.
~Just StopSpazzing~

Visit the UBCD Wiki: http://wiki.ultimatebootcd.com
Please check your UBCD ISO MD5 Hash Sum; May prevent issues later on by not having an exact copy.

Currently Working on Common Issues and Repair Tips on the Wiki.

Constance

#3 Post by Constance » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:47 pm

UBCD actually does not let you login to Windows as far as I know, or at least it's not designed for it.
If you want a LiveCD Windows environment to access your computer, you'd better look for UBCD4Win ^^
Hammerite Compendium of Precepts, Regimens and Rules of Conduct, Vol. 113 :
A stroke of thy chisel, once made, canst be undone, but a stroke thou dost not make from fear is a worse flaw.
Be not cautious - be correct.

StopSpazzing

#4 Post by StopSpazzing » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Constance wrote:UBCD actually does not let you login to Windows as far as I know, or at least it's not designed for it.
If you want a LiveCD Windows environment to access your computer, you'd better look for UBCD4Win ^^
I was going to suggest that but you have to keep in mind most people do NOT have a windows cd as their machine was oem. I only suggest it later. But thanks for posting that info.
~Just StopSpazzing~

Visit the UBCD Wiki: http://wiki.ultimatebootcd.com
Please check your UBCD ISO MD5 Hash Sum; May prevent issues later on by not having an exact copy.

Currently Working on Common Issues and Repair Tips on the Wiki.