Changelog so far for UBCD50b13 (Victors work):
- Fixed paths to Parted Magic in hdd\cloning.cfg, hdd\partmgmt.cfg and hdd\recovery.cfg.
- ubcd2iso.cmd now defaults to creating the ISO image in the root directory when the output path is not supplied. It also displays the full path of the output file upon completion.
- Made Win32 batch files for running syslinux2grub4dos.cmd, avira.cmd, clamav.cmd, fprot.cmd.
- Updated syslinux/isolinux to V3.75. Update to use new UI/LINUX/INITRD directives. Added entry for the new HDT module. Changed syslinux2grub4dos to handle these changes.
- Updated Memtest86 to V3.5.
- Updated Samsung Disk Manager to V10.42.
- Updated ES-Tool to V2.12a.
- Updated IBM Feature Tool to V2.13.
- Updated Partition Saving to V3.71
- Added PLoP Boot Manager v5.0.2.
- Updated Gujin to V2.5.
- Updated SGD to V0.9783.
- Add "raw" parameter to memdisk when booting FreeDOS.
- Added scanning of B: for possible UBCD path in level3\autorun3.cab\bin\ubcd.bat (after Z).
- Updated the Freedos image to v1.34.
- Updated grub4dos to V0.4.4-2009-03-29.
I need to update the antivirus modules, update syslinux, Parted Magic and PloP rewriting some scripts, fixing some programs (like Parted Magic and Avira antivirus, so that they work with grub4dos iso emulation), some other things.
UBCD50b13 will add some new programs: Hardware detection Tool, Plop and scripts to update antivirus definitions (only linux variant was in UBCD50b12). UBCD50b12 is stable enough, the beta only indicates that it isn't completely finished. So if you want to make modifications to UBCD, it is possible that they don't work exactly in the same way with the next beta version.
Download Ultimate Boot CD v5.0
Use Parted Magic
for handling all partitioning task: http://partedmagic.com/