DVD drive when booting no UBCD menu shown
#1 Post by saracchi » Tue May 16, 2017 8:37 pm
Hello, I'm trying to boot 'UBCD v.5.3.7' from Win 7 machine which O/S is broken and not working
- Win 7 machine: Sony Vaio (SVE14A1AJ) => dead machine, black screen after logo screen with Win 7 bootable DVD
- Win 10 machine: Lenovo B41 => this active machine, PLDS DVD/CD-ROM drives
1. Downloaded 'UBCD v.5.3.7' using this Win 10 machine.
2. Checked checksums (MD5 & SHA1) with 'Arpoon Checksum' and all matched.
3. Burned the iso file into DVD-R (as I don't have any CDs) with 'Active@ ISO Burner' at x1 speed.
4. Set optical drive as the first boot device in BIOS for the Win 7 machine.
5. the Win 7 machine reads the DVD during boot for a while, but no menu shown.
6. then Window's boot option screen shown.
Yes, I read FAQ page and re-burn DVD a couple of times but the results are the same.
Any suggestions on fixing this issue? Any idea would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Talk about anything related to the UBCD, PC troubleshooting etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1