Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches •Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:34 pm
- Forum: UBCD V4 Tutorials & How-Tos
- Topic: HOWTO: Integrate DSL (Damn Small Linux) with UBCD V4
- Replies: 11
- Views: 149692
The kernel starts to boot perfectly but once it tries to find the so called "root=" boot option it bombs out with a kernel panic. It cannot mount VFS: So what do I need to modify or do I just append another script in the custom.cfg so it can find the root FS? This is so weird I cannot understand why...
- Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:15 pm
- Forum: UBCD V4 Support & Troubleshooting
- Topic: DSL-Dam Small Linux on the USB UBCD
- Replies: 0
- Views: 7755
I have version 3.4 embedded but it looks like it needs the entire USB flash to format it. How can I get the ISO or the extracted ISO or even make an IMA image which I have and make it boot using UBCD on USB stick? Is such a small application it doesn't make sense to let it occupy and entire USB stic...