Peripheral Topic - CD Labels & Jewel Case and Tray Inserts

Post your suggestions here if there are new features or applications that you would like added to the Ultimate Boot CD.

Moderators: Icecube, StopSpazzing

OhPervyOne

Peripheral Topic - CD Labels & Jewel Case and Tray Inserts

#1 Post by OhPervyOne » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello! I have a relatively low-priority request.

I just used the UBCD for the first time to securely wipe a drive.
It was a Good Thing.
So, I figured maybe I should check for a more up-to-date version and download an ISO. Found it. Torrented it. I even found a page with instructions on how to make a UBCD thumb drive.
I'm all good and I love the site.

I particularly love all the CDR disc labels, especially those by contributor Frank Kessler.
But... I want more.

Somewhere in my storage I have a CD Stomper and I just pulled out all of my disc labels (although, oddly enough, I can't find the damn cd stomper to save my hide. Harrumph!) and I also found the accompanying jewel case covers and tray inserts, which reminds me that I can do all that stuff, too. Fun!

So, what I'd like, in addition to the cdr labels, is cd tray cases (and maybe tray-back inserts) to match or compliment those cdr labels.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you (&/or your contributors) come up with.
Meanwhile, I'll be digging around looking for my stomper. Grumble, grumble.

UPDATE (Thu Mar 20, 2017): I contacted the contributor, Frank Kessler. Sadly, he has recently suffered
the loss of someone very close to him. For his sake, I won't go into any further detail. Respectfully, I would
ask that none here contact Mr. Kessler on this Topic. He did say to me, in his reply, that he might get back
to me, but until he does, I'm inclined to respect his grief and not bother him.