THE NEWER DEVELOPMENT VERSION IS AVAILABLE AT:
viewforum.php?f=7UBCD V5.1 alpha 2 is now available for download
Torrent: http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/download/ ... so.torrent
Magnet URI: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:TDOZY6F5AWSDPRAPMO3BWROAXR64S5LF
HTTP: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/U ... -5992.html
(computed using 7-Zip's "Calculate checksum" function)Edit #1:
The initial torrent I uploaded was corrupted, so if you are not seeing any seeders, try downloading the torrent again. The correct md5sum for the torrent should be 8838856907fbc9daa4af4a8e46c8fa26
. There should be at least one seeder (me).Edit #2:
I must apologize for the hiccup in torrent upload. Originally I was using Arctic. The seeding count was reflected in the tracker, but for some reason it was not uploading. I only had the chance to fix it when I returned from work just now. I switched over to uTorrent and the tracker is uploading now. Sorry for the wait...Description:
This is more a "work-in-progress" update to try to bring all the components up-to-date. The major change is that Avira Rescue CD has been removed. Since there are now many free antivirus rescue CDs available (see SARDU
, this is best left as a customization option. The default F-Prot and ClamAV modules in Parted Magic will suffice.
The two components which have not been updated are 1) cpustress, and 2) xfprot 2.4 / f-prot 6.0.3. I will have to work with IceCube on these in the next release, since I realize I don't have the technical know-how to do it myself.
Also, I am having some trouble uploading to the usual HTTP mirror (waiting to hear back from the mirror owner), so only torrent download is available now. Will update this post later when the HTTP mirror issue is settled.Changelog:
- Updated shsucdx.com in UBCD FreeDOS lib\shsucdx.cab to V3.05. Thanks for ady for the update.
- Updated ubcd\tools\linux\ubcd2usb\readme.txt and added instructions to make created partition active. Thanks to timjwatts for the suggestion.
- Added Video Memory Stress Test V1.7. Thanks to dthatcher for the suggestion.
- Added wdidle3 V1.05.
- Updated some help text.
- Updated UBCD FreeDOS to V1.41. Introduced "nolbacache" parameter (in memdisk and config.sys) to launch without LBACACHE.
- Corrected Kon-Boot version to V1.0
- Added HWiNFO V5.5.2. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Added Partinfo V1.11. Thanks to ady for the suggestion.
- Deprecated AVG Rescue CD, which is considered to be best left as a customization option.
- Deprecated AVIRA AntiVir Rescue System, which is considered to be best left as a customization option.
- Fixed launch parameters of stand-alone FDUBCD (fdubcd.iso.gz instead of fdubcd.img.gz).
- Fixed missing launch parameters.
- Reinclude manufacturer's name for HDD utils.
- Retained Memtest86 V3.5b that has certain features that are missing in the new Memtest86 V4.0. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated ASTRA to V5.48. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated DiskCheck to V3.9.2.
- Updated EaseUs Disk Copy to V2.3 with version from MajorGeeks (Mar 2010). Thanks to ady for sending me a PM about this. The launch method has been changed to memdisk.
- Updated ES-Tool to V3.01v. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated files from syslinux 4.0.3.
- Updated Gujin to V2.8.3. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated HDClone to V4.0.4c. Thanks for ady for the update.
- Updated Intel Processor Identification Utility to V4.30. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated MBRtool to V2.3.200. Thanks to ady for notifying me via PM.
- Updated MBRWork to V1.08. Thanks to ady who sent me a PM about this.
- Updated Memtest86 to V4.0. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated Memtest86+ to V4.20. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated Parted Magic to V5.10. Also updated pccmoscleaner-2.0.txz, pcdiskeraser-5.0.txz, pcloginnow-2.0.txz, pcregedit-2.0.txz from http://beefdrapes.partedmagic.com/modules/non-free/
. Thanks to IceCube for the update.
- Updated Partition Saving to V3.90. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated PLoP Boot Manager to V5.0.11-2. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated SeaTools for DOS to V2.23. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated Super Grub2 Disk to V1.98s1. Thanks to ady for the update.
- Updated WD DLG Diagnostic to V5.19
- Added HDShredder V3.8.0 (Free Edition).