UBCD V5.0.0 is now available for download.
OK, this is the final FINAL
release of UBCD V5.0, warts and all. This is slightly different from the version posted here
. Here are the changes:
- Updated UBCD FreeDOS to V1.37. \ubcd\custom\custom.ini is processed together with \ubcd\dosapps\ubcd.ini. Also added "-m" to "mdiskchk.com -b" else the ubcdcmd= parameter passed to the ISO is not detected.
- Added missing rm.exe and cat.exe to \ubcd\tools\win32\unxutils.
- Updated HDClone to V3.9.1.
- Updated SeaTools for DOS to V2.20.
- Updated AVIRA AntiVir Rescue System to V3.6.9-20100512182845.
The first change lets you isolate custom FreeDOS apps to "c:\ubcd-extracted\ubcd\custom", instead of having to modify "c:\ubcd-extracted\ubcd\dosapps".
The second change adds some missing files so that the antivirus scripts can run.
If you have the older ubcd50.iso (md5sum: 8ca82598a488b6fffc4173bf7af419ad), you can download this 20+MB xdelta3 file
and patch the old ISO. You need the xdelta3 EXE from here
xdelta3 -d -s ubcd50.iso ubcd50.xdelta3 ubcd50final.iso
to generate "ubcd50final.iso" and check that the md5sum is "d667b52a34a7fe75d64ab94e12097cda".